Catch up and binge on these series while staying indoors

As+schools+in+LAUSD+are+currently+closed%2C+students+are+stuck+at+home+receiving+education+online.+Here+are+a+few+series+students+can+watch+after+they+are+done+learning+or+while+schools+are+still+being+closed+down.+

cwtv.com

As schools in LAUSD are currently closed, students are stuck at home receiving education online. Here are a few series students can watch after they are done learning or while schools are still being closed down.

Daniela Rangel and Valery Barrera

The best way to keep you and your family safe from the coronavirus is to stay home for at least the next two weeks. Here are some shows you can binge-watch in the meantime.

Documentary Now!

Written by Fred Armisen, Bill Hader and Seth Meyers, IFC’s “Documentary Now!” Parodies popular documentaries and documentary series like “Wild Wild Country,” “Salesman” and “The War Room.” Each episode tackles a different documentary, starring Armisen and Hader as the leads, with guest stars like John Mulaney and HAIM.

Portlandia

“Portlandia” on IFC is a sketch comedy show set in Portland, Oregon, starring Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein with a regular set of secondary cast members. The show is a satirical representation of stereotypes surrounding the eccentric city and its citizens. Full of exaggerated characters and unrealistic sound effects, “Portlandia” is a great show to distract from the coronavirus frenzy.

Dirty Money 

Netflix Original “Dirty Money” investigates the effects of corporate greed and corruption in its two-season run. Big Pharma, pollution and big banks are among the topics tackled by this series.

Next in Fashion

Hosts Tan France of “Queer Eye” and fashion icon Alexa Chung’s Netflix Original series “Next in Fashion” is a fashion series much like “Project Runway” where 18 contestants compete to get their designs seen and their fashion careers to advance. 

On My Block

Netflix Original “On My Block” follows a group of friends navigating their way through high school, facing some obstacles along the way. As their friendships are tested, they are confronted by the reality of adolescence and life.

All American

Based on a true story, Spencer James, a rising high school football player, is pursuing his dream at Beverly High. Having to balance two lives at once and staying true to his roots, Spencer makes some friends who are also battling their own demons. Season’s one and two are currently streaming on Netflix.

Elite

Set in an exclusive and rich private high school in Spain, social classes clash as three working-class and impoverished teens enroll in the school through a scholarship. This conflict leads to murder and a race to find out who the killer is.