• June 7Grad Nite for the Class of 2024 on Wednesday, June 12
  • June 7Graduation of the Class of 2024 at 5:30 p.m. at Mulholland Middle School on Tuesday, June 11
  • June 7Senior Breakfast at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, June 11
  • June 7Last day of instruction on Tuesday, June 11
  • May 31Minimum Day on Monday, June 10
  • May 31Finals schedule is from Wednesday, June 5 - Friday, June 7

Get dressed for Faye Webster’s ‘Underdressed at the Symphony’ world tour

fayewebster.com
Faye Webster is an indie artist who has been rising in popularity since her last album, “Underdressed at the Symphony.” She is currently on an international tour for her newest album.

Faye Webster is an up-and-coming artist who is performing internationally and in the United States after releasing her newest album “Underdressed at the Symphony.” 

An alternative and indie music artist, Webster released her first album “Run and Tell” when she was only 16. After graduating from school, she signed a contract with Awful Records label and in 2017 released a self-titled album “Faye Webster.” The song “I Know You,” along with the song “Kingston” from her 2019 album “Atlanta Millionaires Club,” caught the attention of the listeners and brought her fame. 

On March 1, she released her new album “Underdressed at the Symphony.” The first songs in it are “Thinking About You” and “But Not Kiss,” which give off an immersive atmosphere of the album. The album includes 10 singles with consistent themes of devotion, admiration and heartbreak. These themes incorporated in her songs were a product of a recent break-up that inspired the album.  

Webster is going on tour for her new album, which began on January 31 in Melbourne, Australia. On May 31, she performed in Barcelona and on June 9, the tour will continue in the United States. She will be performing in Los Angeles on Sept. 25 in the Greek Theatre. The tour will continue until Oct. 4. With the pressure of a worldwide tour, Webster is both excited and nervous about performing internationally. 

“Touring can be really hard,” Webster told Rolling Stone magazine. “I do a lot of things, even if that is tennis, to feel… I don’t know. I’m still maneuvering this, if you can’t tell.”

Faye Webster’s fans from different states and countries are excited to see her perform on her international tour.