• June 7Grad Nite for the Class of 2024 on Wednesday, June 12
  • June 7Graduation of the Class of 2024 at 5:30 p.m. at Mulholland Middle School on Tuesday, June 11
  • June 7Senior Breakfast at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, June 11
  • June 7Last day of instruction on Tuesday, June 11
  • May 31Minimum Day on Monday, June 10
  • May 31Finals schedule is from Wednesday, June 5 - Friday, June 7

Paris Summer Olympics 2024 are coming this summer

The+2024+Paris+Olympics+will+include+a+multitude+of+teenage+athletes.+Past+teenage+competitors+Csenge+B%C3%A1cskay%2C+Emma+Spence+and+Giorgia+Villa+participated+in+the+vault+category+of+++gymnastics+in+the+2018+Summer+Youth+Olympics%2C+which+took+place+in+Argentina.+++
Wikimedia Commons
The 2024 Paris Olympics will include a multitude of teenage athletes. Past teenage competitors Csenge Bácskay, Emma Spence and Giorgia Villa participated in the vault category of gymnastics in the 2018 Summer Youth Olympics, which took place in Argentina.

Several teenage and young athletes will be competing at the 2024 Olympics, in Paris. The games will take place from Jul. 26 to Aug. 11.  Full U.S. coverage and live competitions can be watched on NBC. Here are some teenage Olympians to look out for.  

Dominika Banevič

Dominika Banevič or B-Girl Nika is a 16-year-old Lithuanian breakdancer. Banevič won the 2023 European Championships title, making her the youngest b-girl to win a world championship. The breaking competition will be making its Olympic sport debut in July and Banevič is one of the youngest qualifiers. 

Sky Brown 

Sky Brown is a 15-year-old British-Japanese professional skateboarder. Brown is an X-Game champion and at 13 she won the bronze medal in the women’s park skateboarding at the 2020 Summer Olympics. She is Great Britain’s youngest medal winner and has become Great Britain’s first skateboarding world champion. 

Lamine Yamal 

Lamine Yamal is a 16-year-old Spanish professional soccer player for the Spanish national team and a right winger for La Liga club Barcelona. Yamal made his debut on Spain’s national soccer team in 2023 and is the youngest player in the team’s history. Yamal’s versatility and skill make him one of Barcelona’s rising stars. 

Fred Richard 

Frederick “Flips” Richard is an American artistic gymnast. He is 20 years old and the 2023 World all-around bronze medalist, as well as the 2021 and 2022 Junior Pan American Champion. At the 2023 World Gymnastics Championships, Richard scored the highest score and helped win the first team world medal for the U.S. men in nine years.