Seven websites to help you search for scholarships

Fastweb is one of the many resources available for students in their search for scholarships and financial aid. Screenshot by Meagan Ford.

Meagan Ford

FASTWEB

At fastweb.com, not only are there thousands of scholarships available to research, registered users can get in touch with career planning services and learning tools.

SCHOLARSHIP POINTS

Aside from providing users with scholarship matches and searches, ScholarshipPoints.com awards thousands of dollars to users just for things like taking surveys- it hands out $10,000 quarterly.

CAPPEX

Cappex.com not only matches students with scholarships that can value $10,000 or more, it also allows students to create profiles of colleges they want to apply to and allows other schools to contact them via Cappex instead of email.

SCHOLARSHIPS.COM

Scholarships.com allows students to narrow down their scholarship search significantly, using factors such as major and location to find colleges in addition to independent scholarships.

ZINCH

Zinch.com features scholarships that are easy to apply for and and fun to do while still getting a chance to make serious money.

“BigFuture” by the College Board

The collegeboard.org site requires students to fill out a questionaire before being matched to scholarships, but matches students with suitable scholarships from its database, with $3 billion in financial aid available from thousands of scholarships.

SCHOLARSHIP MONKEY

For students looking for silliness in their scholarship search, ScholarshipMonkey.com leads students through available scholarships with a monkey as their guide.