App of the Month 4 Pics 1 Song

By  Enrie  Amezcua

Calling all music fanatics, put your knowledge to the test with the App of the Month “4 Pics 1 Song.”

Released early Aug., the developers of Game Circus LLC challenges the player’s knowledge of music with levels of the top songs through the generations of music. The developers use the popular games “4 Pics 1 Word” and “SongPop” as their foundation for the concept of this game.

The game uses a similar platform as “4 Pics 1 Word” by using four pictures related to a title of the song using the 16 letters provided. The player receives five coins from every correct song title they answer. Coins can be used to

either eliminate letters or give the player a letter in the space when it comes to those songs that you can’t put your finger on.

For example, you may come across four pictures that consist of hearts coming out of a headphone, a heart on a piano, a cassette with the magnet tape shaped as a heart and a cartoon character that appears to be playing a love song. If you guessed “Love Song” by The Cure then you already receive five tokens.

Still stuck on one song, no problem the player may also use the embedded icons for Facebook and Twitter to receive help from your friends.

It is available in the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.

Screenshot from Ilana Gale In the app 4 Pics 1 Song, the player is given 4 pictures to use in order to guess the name of a song.
Screenshot from Ilana Gale
In the app 4 Pics 1 Song, the player is given 4 pictures to use in order to guess the name of a song.