• May 6Fiesta Friday during lunch in the Grove on Friday, May 10
  • May 6Field trip to Pierce College Mainstage Theatre on Wednesday, May 8 at 11 a.m.
  • May 6Spirit Day in honor of Teacher Appreciation: Staff-Student Swap Day on Tuesday, May 7
  • April 29Assembly with Dr. Baca for all 9th graders on Friday, May 3 at 12 p.m. in the MPR
  • April 29Senior Panoramic Picture will be taken on Wednesday, May 1 at 2 p.m.
  • April 29College Decision Day Lunchtime Activity on Wednesday, May 1

Musicians sing their hearts out at Spring Serenade Festival

On April 23, musicians displayed their talent during the Spring Serenade Festival in the grove. The show featured intimate, heartfelt performances of songs such as “Misty” by Ella Fitzgerald, “Fade Into You” by Mazzy Star and “I Will” by The Beatles. Students and families were invited to watch the performance and the concert was also streamed live by Pearl Net News on YouTube for those at home. The Spring Passion Concert will be held on April 30 in the grove at 7 p.m. and will feature larger bands and performances.