• May 245/31 Senior Award Night

• May 245/31 Senior Sunset

• May 245/30 Yearbook Distribution

Star Wars Battlefront 2 arrives full force

Jump into action on Nov. 17 as your favorite characters from the

Jump into action on Nov. 17 as your favorite characters from the "Star Wars" franchise. Happy battling and may the force be with you.

gamespot.com

gamespot.com

Richard Mendiola

The “Star Wars” franchise makes its stellar return with “Star Wars Battlefront 2,” its sequel to the 2015 hit “Star Wars Battlefront.”

“Star Wars Battlefront 2” features new game modes, maps and heroes for fans to enjoy. New game modes include Campaign Mode, Arcade, Galactic Assault, Starfighter Assault and Strike.

“Star Wars Battlefront 2” features a campaign mode for players who enjoy the “Star Wars” story, picking up where “Return of the Jedi” left off. A group known as the Inferno Squad witnesses the destruction of the second Death Star. They plan their revenge on the Rebels who are seen as terrorists who threaten peace and order in the galaxy.

In Arcade Mode, the player battles against AI-controlled enemies. The mode features different missions and objectives for the player to complete. For example, a player must wipe out as many AI within a certain time limit. The player is then graded on a three-star basis based off difficulty and performance.

In Galactic Assault, 40 players split in two teams face off against each other. Players are assigned the task of either defending or attacking an objective on the map. They are also able to summon heroes after accumulating points from kills or playing the objective.

“Star Wars Battlefront 2” features heroes and villains from the entire “Star Wars” saga. Both old and new fans are able to play as their favorite “Star Wars” characters from all ten of the movies. Old characters such as Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and Boba Fett make their return. New characters such as Kylo Ren and Rey make their debuts.

Starfighter Assault, where players face off against each other in a giant space fight, is dedicated to players who enjoy aerial combat. The objective is to destroy the opposing team’s main ship. Just like summoning heroes, ships such as the “Millennium Falcon” are attainable through accumulating points.

Strike is for players who prefer a fast-paced game, unlike the Galactic Assault and Starfighter Assault modes. Gunfights occur frequently, and players instantly respawn to recover from a lost gunfight.

“Star Wars Battlefront 2” releases on Nov. 17 for Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC.