13 reasons to watch new Netflix show
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
“13 Reasons Why” is Netflix’s newest original show. With the show quickly gaining popularity shortly after being released, here is a list of 13 reasons to watch it yourself.
1. If you liked the book then you will definitely like the flow of the show as it doesn’t stir so much away from the book.
2. It’s addicting. Once you start you won’t want to stop till you finish the tapes yourself.
3. Each episode is filled with new drama that hits Hannah Baker back to back.
4. The show discusses real issues in school and how much one action can really affect someone.
5. The show gives insight as to how people can really be feeling on the inside and showing the outside can really just be an act; how not everyone is cracked up to how they seem.
6. The show discusses other issues that students can face in high school other than bullying.
7. The level of storyline in the show is deeper than the book and the audience can get a deeper knowledge and insider to the different characters portrayed.
8. The show is relatable. As you watch you truly get a feel of what the characters themselves are feeling.
9. It gives real examples of situations teenagers are actually put in from parties to trying to fit in.
10. Morals play a big role in the show. It illustrates how one’s morals get thrown aside from doing right from wrong.
11. It shines light on the issue of slut shaming and how the issue never goes away.
12. The audience honestly won’t regret watching the show. From situations and issues that are discussed to the way it’s brought to life, the show is a real eye opener.
13. The show discusses the importance of being aware of your surroundings and how you don’t always know what’s going on in someone else’s head.