Movies that will empty your tissue box this Valentine’s Day

Ani Kocharyan

• 50 First Dates Rating: PG-13 Genre: Romance/Comedy Released: 2004 Afraid of commitment, Henry does all he can to avoid long term relationships. Upon seeing a woman in a restaurant, Lucy, he becomes instantly infatuated. He soon learns that she suffers from short term memory loss and is unable to remember who he is on a daily basis. (Photo from Sony Pictures)
  • The Tourist Rating: PG-13 Genre: Fantasy/Comedy-Drama Released: 2008 Frank, takes a trip to Paris where he meets Chiara on a train. Unknown to him at the time, Frank is mistaken for Chiara’s criminal lover and because of this, various people try to capture the pair. (Photo from Sony Pictures)
  • Love Story Rating: PG Genre: Drama film/Romance Released: 1970 Oliver and Jennifer fall in love despite their opposite backgrounds. Jennifer tries to mend the relationship between Oliver and his father when he threatens to disown him after the two get married. Their love constantly gets tested when fate gets in the way. (Photo from Amazon.com)
  • Sleepless in Seattle Rating: PG Genre: Drama Released: 1993 After his wife passes away, Sam Baldwin and his son Jonah, look for a new wife and mother. Jonah puts his father on national radio which leads to Sam being written to by hundreds of women, including Annie. Although Annie is already engaged, she does all that she can to meet Sam. (Photo from IMDb.com)
  • How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days Rating: PG-13 Genre: Romance/Comedy Released: 2003 Andie is assigned to write a “How To” article on losing a guy in ten days. To win an advertising campaign, Benjamin makes a bet that he can make a girl fall in love with him in the same amount of time. The two cross paths and neither of them could've expected the events that follow. (Photo from Wikipedia.com)